1. Arrive no later than 0545 at the church with everything you require.
2. Eat before you arrive or bring breakfast with you.
3. Dress warm and layer. Cross Country Skiing is a huge workout and you want want to remove layers. Bring a bag to keep your items together.
4. Bring snacks and water. The bus leaves whistler before 1630 and will take up to 3 hours to get home. Dinner is not provided.
5. Exact return time will be posted on this Facebook page. Please watch to see the estimated times.
6. Only the Cadets listed in the previous post are attending. There have been a number of Cadets who thought they have signed up and in fact they have not. The names posted are from the original sign up in September. ...
Next week will be WINTER STAND DOWN so do not wear uniforms, wear civilian attire!
Announcements from Tuesday:
1. Foodbank donations are still being taken to support our local community
2. Camp forms must be handed in at the duty desk during sign in. No forms will be accepted after 1900hrs (7 pm)
3. For those who have signed up to bring food, please remember to bring it next week for the stand-down parade. If you didn't sign up and still want to bring food, please do so (make sure it is enough to feed 6-8 people).
4. All teams except biathlon will be on break until the end of winter break.
5. Duke of Edinburgh people, please check your emails
6. Ski day is this weekend. All who signed up must show up. Dress for the weather and be at the church no later than 0545hrs (5:45 am).
Remember to work on your uniforms during the winter! ...
( sign up confirmation) These are the final names including the ones who signed up in September and who where added later on due to scheduling conflicts.
Ski day. All who signed up must show up. Dress for the weather. Arrive no later than 5:45 AM at the church.
1. Sgt Rafols 2. Sgt Ellis 3. Cpl Lin 4. Cpl tang 5. F/sgt Sampson 6. Cpl Jolly 7. Cpl fenmore 8. F/cpl Zhu 9. Ac Dong 10. Ac Romero G 11. F/cpl Talan J 12. Ac Rauda J 13. F/sgt Mcnamara 14. Lac Yu R 15. Ac Yao 16. F/cpl Parmar 17. Sgt Im R 18. F/cpl Im J 19. Cpl Wu J 20. Cpl Francis 21. Cpl Niu 22. Lac Saiyed 23. Sgt khan y 24. F/sgt Mete 25. F/sgt Ferreros 26. F/sgt Kelly 27. Sgt Anderson 28. Ac park J 29. (aaron Huang ) 30. Lac Wu M 31. Cpl Shmig 32. Ac Miao 33. AC Flores 34. Ac Buenvenida 35. Ac quitaleg K 36. Ac Choi M 37. Ac Harran A 38. Ac Wu s 39. Ac Eldecb y 40. Ac Feroze A 41. Ac Lowe E 42. Ac Gill D 43. F/cpl Kim A 44. Sgt Jeon c 45. Ac Singla Neil 46. Ac Singla Nakul
Added at a later date 47. (Bhandal) 48. (Chen J) 49. (Yu k) 50. (Durango M) 51. (Li K) 52. (Ordinario) 53. (Garcia) 54. (Chris park ) 55. (Kirton) ...
NSTC Applicants for the PPS, GPS and IACE remember to have your completed paperwork and report card on Tuesday December 10, 2019. If it is not received your name will not be submitted. For the AA and AO course applications the following information is required by these cadets;
Huynh, Tom Rafols, N Height in CM Waistline in CM Bootsize
If I have not received this information by Tuesday December 10, 2019 this will cause a delay in your application and possible withdrawal of your application.
Volleyball tournament tomorrow! Please meet at 815 @Moscrop Secondary School ENSURE you bring ID so verify age! End time can vary depending on how we do so ensure parents are near by at around 1-3pm Lunch will be provide Panago pizza!! Please ensure you bring water!! ...
1. Congratulations to all those received awards, promotions (especially our 2 new WO2s, Ardez and McNamara) and new members of the biathlon team!
2. Welcome back CI Kang! She will be helping out with admin and the level 1s
3. Good job handball team! They achieved 3rd place at their regional competition
4. Volleyball team will be competing at Moscrop Secondary school Saturday (Dec 7). Team members should arrive between 8:15-8:30. Come watch and support the team!
5. Standards will be checking uniforms next week. Males: haircuts and shaving, females: gel
6. Summer camp forms that were handed out last night (Dec 3) must be returned by Dec 17. Ensure you are free during the summer of 2020 before handing this in
7. Christmas Stand-Down potluck (Dec 17): bring food enough for 6-8 people. If you have chosen drinks, it must be juice boxes (absolutely no carbonated drinks or anything with caffeine)
8. Cadets ensure you are working on your flight-specific uniform focus for the month of December
9. Worlds Finest fundraiser: bring money this Thursday (Dec 5) or Dec 17.
10. Band clinic this Saturday at 513 Air Cadets (Queens Park, New West) from 8am-4pm. Attendance is mandatory for those who signed up
11. Reminder: ski day on December 15. Attendees will be confirmed next Tuesday (Dec 10). If you signed up, ensure you are present to confirm your attendance
12. Purdy pickup will be at frank hurt today(Dec 5) at 9:30pm.
13. Loan cards must be filled out and returned to 2Lt Flores ASAP.
14. 861 Silverfox leadership/orienteering and range weekend. This opportunity is open for level 3 and 4 cadets. This covers the basics of leadership. Signups will be via google forms. 40 spots are available. Food is covered, however, transportation is not, parents will need to drop cadets off on Friday and pick up on Sunday. Please refer to the calendar for timings and address. Link provided down below
This weekend will be hosted by 861 Silverfox Royal Canadain Air Cadet Squadron, some activities include leadership, map & compass, and range. This signup is ONLY for Level 3 and 4 Cadets and we have a total of 40 spaces, if you signup, you are expected to show up. Please keep posted on the Facebook....